This site has been established with the Cooperation of Horse Head Industries and Ampal. We agree to maintain the site and assure that pilots fly safe. We ask that you respect the delicate relationship we have developed with the local community. Your Donations go towards supporting the growth of the sport and development of the site.
Before you fly you must:
- Know and respect the ABE Air space and Restricted Landing Areas. Do not land in the red zones for any reason. Secruity will be on you with in minutes. Repeated violation could shut down the site for every one.
- Be a member of USPHA
- Fly with a Radio, helmet and reserve.
- Park in the L-Z next to the Ball field, not the parking lot of Linda’s Country Gap
- Check in with a local pilots, either by posting or calling to let us know your intentions.
- Print the waiver, sign and mail your check to the Little Gap Club
Little Gap is a P2/H2 site with a Volunteer P3/H3 Mentoring program. P2/H2 only fly mid day conditions observed. Newbees, generally observe the senior pilots and assist in retrievals between 12-4 pm. In return, the mentors agree to observe, coach and fly along with the freshmen. This is a voluntary agreement between the two parties designed to assure the growth and safety of the sport. Please do not jeopardize the site for everyone by flying in midday conditions.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to flying with you.